Paddlesport Rentals in Colorado is a fun and economical way to enjoy area waters. Rent one of our high-quality American-made Bounce Paddle Boards or Perception Sit-On-Top Kayaks
Guidelines for Renting our Bounce Paddle Boards and Perception Kayaks
- During select summer months – RIGS offers hourly rentals of our Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP’s), onsite @ Ridgway State Park Dallas Creek Entrance. Credit Card Payments ONLY.
- Dallas Creek entrance fee is not included in your rental cost. You will be required to pay a vehicle entrance fee at (entrance fee may require cash)
- We provide a PFD for the number of seats on a vessel with your rental, it must be worn at all times if 15 years of age or under and must remain on the vessel at all times if not worn. For example: SUP = 1 PFD, Single Kayak = 1 PFD, Tandem Kayak = 2 PFD’s
- When using our rentals, they cannot be transported from our location. All rentals leave our location water’s edge.
- Be sure to return all rental gear in the condition you rented it in. If there is excessive mud, damage, or missing gear you will be accessed a fee the following day and informed via email of the additional cost. Rental gear returned that has not been cleaned will result in a $10 cleaning fee.
- No alcohol permitted while using RIGS Watersport Rental per State Park Regulations
- No Dogs allowed on paddleboards. Dogs are allowed on kayaks.
- Ridgway State Park requires a PFD (life jacket) per person on your vessel at all times. People 15 and under must wear a PFD at all times while on a vessel. Ignoring this mandate could land you with a $100 ticket/fine.
- If you have questions, call 970-626-4460 or book online below.
Hourly paddlesport rentals are available at Ridgway State Park throughout the summer – It’s a refreshing, relaxing way to spend a hot summer afternoon! All rentals include a required PFD (personal flotation device or “life jackets”) per seat on each vessel, paddle, and ankle leash for stand-up paddleboards. If you need additional gear beyond what is provided you must comply with Ridgway State Park Guidelines to avoid a ticket
*RIGS is not responsible for any claims, demands, liability, losses, damages, or causes of action which are in any way connected with the use of our rentals, including claims related to injury, to person or property, disability or death, whether arising from negligence or misconduct of the renter or otherwise. *Ridgway State Park entrance fee is NOT included in the cost of your rental. Call us for additional information at (970)626-4460.