Brief Job Description
- Seasonal Part-time and Full-time – Enjoy spending time outside by the water? Showcase your passion for guest service and hospitality while promoting a fun and safe atmosphere for our guests!
- Assist guests with the rental of Kayaks and Paddle Boards at Ridgway State Park
- Explain proper uses and safety rules/guidelines to guests
- Ensure riders out in the water are following our safety rules/guidelines within reason
- Provide each guest with great service
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
All new hires must complete an application (see attached) as well as be CPR certified.
Full-time and part-time positions available during June 15th – August 15th. Weekends only May 25th to June 15th and August 15th to September 1st.
High season daily operations7 Days a week 9:00 am-5: 00 pm (hours may change).
- Experience with inflatable kayaks, pumps and stand up paddle boards desired
- Outgoing demeanor
- Enjoy dealing with the public
- Great verbal communication skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs if required
- Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and/or rain
- Open availability during the summer
- Pay $10 to $15 an hour depending on job experience.