Paddle Sports Attendant @ Ridgway State Park
Enjoy spending time outside by the water? Are you a college student, seasonal worker, or high school student looking for the perfect summer job? Showcase your passion for guest services and hospitality while promoting a fun and safe atmosphere for our guests!
Seasonal Part-time and Full-time - Assist guests with the rental of Kayaks and Paddle Boards at Ridgway State Park. All new hires must complete an application. Full-time and part-time positions available from June 1st – September 7th. High season daily operations 7 Days a week 9:00 am-6:00 pm (hours may change).
- Assist guests with the rental of Kayaks and Paddle Boards at Ridgway State Park
- Explain proper uses and safety rules/guidelines to guests
- Ensure riders out in the water are following RSP safety rules/guidelines
- Provide each guest with great service
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Sales - Talk people through the sales process of renting equipment if they do not have a reservation
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with kayaks, canoes and stand up paddleboards desired
- Outgoing demeanor
- Enjoy dealing with the public
- Great verbal communication skills
- Highly responsible, organized, and reliable
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs if required
- Comfortable working in various weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and/or rain
- Open availability during the summer
- 15 years or older
- Pay $14 to $20 an hour depending on your job experience.
1075 Sherman St unit 101, Ridgway, Colorado, 81432, USA
$15-$20 Per hour
January 26, 2023