Corporate Groups & Wedding Parties
RIGS Adventure CO prides itself on being the best Group Adventure Outfitter in Western Colorado, specializing in large groups and custom group itineraries. From Guided Fly-Fishing & Custom Clinics to large group Rafting Trips, Photo Tours, Stand Up Paddle Boarding and more – if you can dream it up, we can provide it!
RIGS is proud to offer a complete spectrum of custom features to help make your large group trip unique:
- Catered Group Meals – Catering is available through some of our amazing local restaurants and chefs. With regional farm to table meats and vegetables.
- Custom Trip Departure Times
- Combination Trips – Organized in conjunction with our regional Outfitter Partners for Horseback Riding, Jeep Tours & Rock Climbing. Combo Trips with other area outfitter specialists make your group organization hassle-free and easy for participants to register and participate at their discretion. *Secure 24/7 Online Booking & Custom-built group itineraries.
- Custom Trip Itineraries – Custom Trip Itineraries are perfect for Family Reunions, Weddings, Bachelor Parties, Youth Groups, or Cooperate Retreats. Our secure online reservation system allows us to easily create a post online for your private group trip, so you can email a link to your custom trip itinerary, and each individual participant/party can confirm with us directly and post their own individual payments – it’s that easy! For further information on building your own Custom Group Itinerary, call a RIGS Reservation Specialist at 970-626-4460.
- Special Discounts – Both Military* & AAA Discounts* are available to valid Card Holders. Please present Card# at the time of booking to receive your discount (10% Military & 5% AAA)*.
- Group Discount Information – Group Discounts* are available to groups of 12 or more, starting at 10%. *Discretionary discounts and additional complementary services/rentals may be available, depending on the type of trip, number of people in party, season, and date range requested. Discounts are not available June 15th – August 15th with the exception of Military and discounts. *Please inquire with our Reservation Specialists at 970-626-4460 as to your group’s needs and desires – we are happy to accommodate most requests.
- Group Bookings – After you have assessed your group’s needs, contact a RIGS representative at 970-626-4460 to discuss your options for your group. To make things easier, we can prepare a customized quote to share with family, corporate planners and account payable for their review. This reservation will include an emailed Quote, a detailed Trip Description, and a Self-Reservation option so that each group member can go online, register, and pay.
- Large Group & Custom Itinerary Reservation, Payment & Cancellation Policy – Because your trip has been custom-built, each group member is able to pay on his or her own portion. The easiest way for a member to do this is through our website. However, a RIGS team member will always be happy to help anyone who prefers to pay over the phone. Because this is a custom adventure, a 50% deposit is required, with your balance paid in full at least one week prior to departure. Any reduction in numbers prior to one week ahead of trip departure will result in a $15 per person cancellation fee. If there are cancellations within the one week prior to your trip departure time, your 50% deposit is non-refundable (Total trip price non-refundable for cancellations within 48hrs).
- Lodging in Ridgway, Ouray, Telluride, and Montrose can transform your trip from a vacation into an adventure. Choosing the right home base for discovering the region, gives you the opportunity to experience the vast diversity of landscape. Explore the region’s fascinating geological beauty; from San Juan Mountain Range majestic peaks to the beautiful open valleys. Spend a day floating through the pink and yellow desert sandstone cliffs of the Lower Gunnison then the next day in the high country rivers of the Cimarron Range. Take in the heritage and history of the region with stories of mining, ranching, mountaineering, and adventurers. A livable community with a unique local culture that blends the best of the cowboy west blended with the modern outdoor adventure seeker.
* Discounts Not applicable on our Gunnison Gorge 3 day trips.
Ridgway Logding & Camping
Ouray Lodging and Camping
Montrose Lodging & Camping
Telluride Lodging & Camping
- Camel’s Garden
- Fairmont Heritage Place Franz Klammer Lodge
- Hotel Columbia
- Hotel Madeline
- Ice House Lodge
- Inn at Lost Creek
- Mountain Lodge Telluride
- New Sheridan Hotel
- Telluride Rentals
- Telluride Reservations Center
- The Hotel Telluride
- The Peaks Grand Heritage Resort and Spa
- The River Club
- The San Sophia Inn
- The Victorian Inn