Brief Job Description
- Seasonal Part-time and Full-time – Enjoy spending time outside by the water? Are you a college student, teacher, and high school student looking for the perfect summer job?
- Showcase your passion for guest service and hospitality while promoting a fun and safe atmosphere for our guests!
- Assist guests with the rental of Kayaks and Paddle Boards at Ridgway State Park
- Explain proper uses and safety rules/guidelines to guests
- Ensure riders out in the water are following our safety rules/guidelines within reason
- Provide each guest with great service
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Full-time and part-time positions available from June 15th – September 6th. Weekends only from May 25th to June 15th.
High season daily operations 7 Days a week 9:00 am-6:00 pm (hours may change). All new hires must complete an application
- Experience with inflatable kayaks pumps and stand up paddle boards desired
- Outgoing demeanor
- Enjoy dealing with the public
- Great verbal communication skills
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs if required
- Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and/or rain
- Open availability during the summer
- Pay $14 to $20 an hour depending on applicant’s job experience.