Enjoy spending time outside by the water? Showcase your passion for guest service and hospitality while promoting a fun and safe atmosphere for our guests! Brief Job Description: -Assist guests with the rental of Kayaks, Paddle Boards, and Tubes at Ridgway State Park -Explain proper uses and safety rules/guidelines to guests -Ensure riders out in the water are following our safety rules/guidelines within reason -Provide each guest with great service -Follow company policies and procedures -Other duties as assigned All new hires must complete an application (see attached) as well as be CPR certified. - Full-time and part-time positions available during June 15th – August 15th. Weekends only May 25th to June 15th and August 15th to September 1st. High season daily operations7 Days a week 9:00 am-5: 00 pm (hours may change). Skills required: -Experience with inflatable kayaks, pumps and stand up paddle boards desired -Outgoing demeanor -Enjoy dealing with the public -Great verbal communication skills -Highly responsible and reliable -Lift a minimum of 50lbs if required -Comfortable working in extreme weather conditions, such as heat, cold, and/or rain -Open availability during the summer Pay $10 to $15 an hour depending on job experience.
- Retail & Point of Sales System – Assist with the purchase order process and online store.
- Reservation System & Guided Activities - Obtain an understanding of our Reservation System and the trip inventories within it to successfully process quotes and reservations for all guided activities.
- Fly Shop Sales and Client Relations - Maximize guest experience and fly shop efficiencies via sales of merchandise, trips and educating the public on what RIGS and the region have to offer.
- FT & PT Available, May-August. Great pay & fun work environment.
- Guide Training available, if not Currently Certified
- Pay for performance - ROL minimum qualifications - Training schedule
- JOB DESCRIPTION: Guiding a raft with clients: