Enjoy the river the way the locals do – River Tubing
River Tubing in Colorado is the most economical way to enjoy the class I-II area rivers. Rent one of our high quality river tubes!
Daily river tube rentals w/hourly shuttle service, are available on the Upper Uncompahgre River (Town of Ridgway) to Weaver Memorial Park (approximately 2 miles) throughout the summer – it’s a fantastic way to spend a hot summer afternoon! Our high-quality NRS river tubes are not the truck tires of years past, but professional-quality flotation craft with two air chambers, handles and mesh bottoms. All river tube rentals include life jackets for additional safety and hourly river shuttle between put-in and take-out.
BOOK YOUR RIVER TUBING RENTAL TODAY! Click Here to reserve your space online!
River Tubing Rental:
- $35 per-person for ½ Day Rental – includes River Shuttle.
- Participant weight restrictions: 90 pounds to 250 pounds
- Shuttle Times: 2 or 3 “laps” down the river is typical depending on river & weather conditions. Total “door to door” trip time is approximately 3.5 hours.
- Includes: Personal NRS River Tube & PFD (Personal Flotation Device)
- Advanced Reservations Required – Click Here to book online 24/7 or call 970-626-4460 to confirm today.
- Alcoholic Beverages are NOT permitted with Tube Rentals or River Shuttle